Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

rough estimate on scratch repair

Options
  • 14-07-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

When i say scratch repair its not a key or anything!

the whole side of a 5 door '00 corsa is badly scratched and dented. went on its side and slid for about 15-20 yards. needs new driver door and a fair bit of filler work on the back door. Wing needs work too.

Any ball park idea of the price??

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

hamnegg wrote: »
    When i say scratch repair its not a key or anything!

the whole side of a 5 door '00 corsa is badly scratched and dented. went on its side and slid for about 15-20 yards. needs new driver door and a fair bit of filler work on the back door. Wing needs work too.

Cheers
    Jeepers. If it slid on its side for 20 yards I'd say it probably needs more than scratch repair :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I'd say your looking at a grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

hamnegg wrote: »

Hi Hamnegg, try and get a pic up of the damage. They guys on here might be able to give you a better idea of what kinda cash you'd be looking at then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Get a pic up first, but i would say it's going to be expensive :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I'll take a guess at 2K

• Advertisement
Advertisement