Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to play 5 a side in Navan

Options
  • 19-10-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I've recently moved to Navan and I'm looking to get back playing football in the evenings or weekends. I'm okay about 3/5. If you know of anyone who's looking for players pleas let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

KD14 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've recently moved to Navan and I'm looking to get back playing football in the evenings or weekends. I'm okay about 3/5. If you know of anyone who's looking for players pleas let me know.

Thanks

There was a thread last year i think someone was organising a five a side in the mdl pitches have a look back through the meath thread youll find it.

They might be still playing or go out to the mdl and see is anyone looking for players.

They also have all weather pitches in the aura leasure centre ya might get a game up there either.

Advertisement