Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driving test date scheduling

• 03-06-2009 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Ok I know the rsa have a leaflet with information on pass rates and waiting times but that cant be right, i applied for my test for raheny on the 7th of april (9 weeks ago) and have heard nothing, has anyone applied and got their test date and when did you apply? cheers again lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

no need to start a new thread so similar question here..

Applied the 26th of March to Churchtown. No word since acknowledgment. In the link above, it says that Churchtown are currently scheduling for applicants recieved on 25th of Feb.

Could anyone guesstimate when my test *could* be at. Im going away on 6th of July and would love to get it before that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I applied for my test at end of March for wicklow and i'm still waiting:(

So almost a month ago, they were "currently" processing applications received a few days before mine.

I emailed them two days ago and haven't heard anything.

I'd be pissed off if i had to pay the 75euro that came in recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

im looking for someone who recently applied to RAHENY and got it..

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Kirnsy wrote: »
    no need to start a new thread so similar question here..

Applied the 26th of March to Churchtown. No word since acknowledgment. In the link above, it says that Churchtown are currently scheduling for applicants recieved on 25th of Feb.

Could anyone guesstimate when my test *could* be at. Im going away on 6th of July and would love to get it before that.

Hey i applied like 26th of Feb got a form out saying when my test was but it was cancelled the next day around 5 days ago so rang up today and got a test for 6th of July.. So say you would be after that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Hey guys, just applied for my test there in Mallow.

It's paid and confirmed and it's asking me to schedule...any chance I can return to the scheduling page later and buy myself some time or do I need to complete it now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Hey guys, just applied for my test there in Mallow.

It's paid and confirmed and it's asking me to schedule...any chance I can return to the scheduling page later and buy myself some time or do I need to complete it now?

You can call them & cancel it & get another date in the future. You can cancel & reschedule twice I think. You have to sit the test the 3rd time or you lose the €85.

Advertisement