Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler and Painter Required for Midlands for new house

Options
  • 23-02-2006 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi

Need an entire house done (new house).

Kitchen, Utility, Suroom, Hallway, Bathroom, En-suite and WC all floor tiles.

Batroom, En-suite and WC wall tiles.

72M2 Floor Tiles
    57M2 Wall Tiles.

Painting Kitchen, Utility, Sunroom, Living Room, Sitting Room, Hall and 4 Bedrooms. Inside only

Live near Portarlington, Tullamore

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mateusz01

Hello!
    I do the tiling!
    I`m polish.I`m 42. I am very good at this.I use to do this in germany in very beatifull hauses.I`m honest and quality is the most important. i charge 20 euro per meter. write me if You want mateusz01@eircom.net i`m available from now...
    Wieslaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 roro2112

Hi I am a painter and decorator and my colleague is a tiler. We can price this job for you and have it completed professionally at a reasonable rate. <snip>
    Regards Ro

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Vtiling

Professionals from Midlands;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Forsaken1

This guy is a bogger or does county jobs at least...used him before...very good.

www.kildaretiler.com

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ACCA trainee

Hi

we are in Portarlington and we are looking to price painting inside. It is a 3 bed semi d for ceilings and walls. I was wondering if you could send me any painters you know who are reputable and reasonably priced.

Thank you in advance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement