Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime Time: Builders in NAMA

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Did he major in Shakesperean drama?

he'll do well in australia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Tomohawk wrote: »
    2011 - two words - "Mortgage Tsunmai"

aha.. I've unmasked him.. TO-MOrganO'Kelly-HAWK
    okay it's a stretch.. Default on mortgages could be huge next year though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Those builders and their wives need to have finacial pain inflicted on them, they deserve a severe bankrupting and then rinse every shilling out of the cu'nts. All of them photographed with Bertie Ahern, someone should get him prison cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Tomohawk wrote: »
    2011 - two words - "Mortgage Tsunami"

I'll give you a few more:

"Euro collapse"

"Sovereign defaults"

"Mass Unemployment"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Who still believes that Fianna Failure were not looking after their developer paymasters?

THIS is what happens when you vote for corrupt gombeens. Any chance the voters will learn their lesson?
    NO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

damn civil servants, putting the country in hoc.

oh, wait...

I dont think civil servants are naive, i do think some are afraid of their masters. course, new masters are on the way, so we'll see wht happens then.

Overall, my impression is the NAMA employees have the same desire for revenge justice as the majority of the populace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

My blood is boiling already... How come the state always inevitably gets the worst possible deal for the taxpayer...

This clip always comes to mind when our chronic systematic failures in govt and civil service are revealed once more. (click watch on youtube)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

What if 'someone' killed all of these guys wives?

Presumably the assets would be returned to the developers and could not then be transfered again now that NAMA is in effect.

Never mind me, just plantin' seeds here...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Didnt see this yet but from reading this thread it will be some infuriating stuff. I particularly look forward to the smug teacher...

Anyway I dispair, I really do...Newstalk has done a localised political survey today and finds that FF will be the second biggest party with forty-something seats, FG on 62....Un-f*ckin-believable! :eek::eek::eek:

Actually you know what, it is very believable. You get the government you deserve. This country is inhabited by absolute morons and idiots. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hsanz114clayton

Agree.

but does SOMEBODY know what the music score playing at the begining of the show and in the adverts for it was?

it was really good.Big special thanks if anybody has any clues?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Agree.

but does SOMEBODY know what the music score playing at the begining of the show and in the adverts for it was?

it was really good.Big special thanks if anybody has any clues?
    Is that the Kings of Leon one? Don't know the name of the actual song, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

swingking wrote: »
    That public sector teacher has a very smug attitude.

Or shes just happy and grateful, why would you begrudge her that!

humanji wrote: »
    Is that the Kings of Leon one? Don't know the name of the actual song, though.

Im not sure, I would know most Kings of leons commercial hits but sure its possible its them.il definitly check it out!

Thanks for the lead.

BTW I study business and law and know of EXISTING legislation in this state that can legally stop the NAMA developers from transfering whatever to the wife, its one of the maxims of equity:

Equity will not allow a statute to be used as a cloak for fraud

Equity prevents a party from relying upon an absence of a statutory formality if to do so would be unconscionable and unfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mack84

Pretty sure it's not Kings of Leon, had previously got it confused with a bit of "Radioactive", post the track name if you do figure it out and I'll do likewise, cheers

mack84 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's not Kings of Leon, had previously got it confused with a bit of "Radioactive", post the track name if you do figure it out and I'll do likewise, cheers

Found it, Kings of Leon - Closer. pretty chill song check it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mack84

Ah great, thanks!

Advertisement