Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam papers from the 90's?

Options
  • 18-04-2006 5:18pm

Hi,

In a fit of nostalgia I looked in my local Eason's for past exam papers for when I did my LC in 1996....maybe its too late in the year but I couldn't find much and those they did have went back only a few years.

Does anyone if its possible to get papers from 96? Did anyone else out there who did their LC buy the exam papers afterwards to have another look? After it I just put it out of my mind to concentrate on college....

thanks for any feedback...good luck anyone doing it this year!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

A lot of the courses have changed since '96. What subjects did you do?

Physics, Maths, Biology, History, Irish, English, French....any idea where I might get past exam papers as old as this? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Well Physics, Biology, History & English are definitely different courses, some of the others could have changed too. Most papers only go back 6/7 years, I wouldn't hold out much chance of getting a 10 year old paper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

VanZan: I've got French papers and it actually goes back to 1997: SAMPLE PAPER.....So It looks like that's another changed course!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Actually me too, my Maths papers go back to the '94 sample paper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

Why would you wanna look at your papers again. They are ancient and done! Forget about the Leaving and enjoy college!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I think that after 10 years the OP may be finished with college...

go to www.examinations.ie and go to materials archive, and you will find your papers for free..

thanks for that link...it has papers dating back to 1995 except for one year...guess which one..yes 96 arent there:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭curtains

lol, we found 1978 papers in our house the other day... you think lc maths is hard now, the ordinary paper back then had pretty much everything on the higher course now except statistics!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

As above, I was helping my school clean out an old room and I found every Jc paper from 92 when it was starting and it actually looked worse to what it is now.

Advertisement