Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DID Electrical.

Options
  • 22-08-2014 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Are pure gick as far as electronics go.
    Went into them today as I'm looking for a small tv about 24 inch, simple......yes........wrong.

Well "sorry sir we don't do any that size" and by the looks of things they don't do any at all really.

So with money burning a hole in my pocket I ask do you sell googles chromecast?.............."chrome what?"..........cast!.......... "No, never heard of it, what's it do"........... Ah it's an internet thing, and off I went. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Volvoair

don't ask for a refund on faulty goods either....
    you will be asked for your name ,address and phone number.
    then the bell end will tell you, that refunds are cheque only, and will be posted out to your address ,
    which will take a "few" days.
    never again would i have any thing to with DID ELECTRICAL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 starray

We bought a SONOROUS TV Stand PL.3400 PL 3405, Piano Black, in D.I.D Electrical Wexford on the 07.08.2011. The TV stand has 5 Years Warranty.

Sunday the 26.10.2014 the bottom shelf Exploded/Shattered sending glass all over the room.

I reported the matter to the Manager <SNIP> at D.I.D Wexford on Monday 27.10.2014.
    The Manager phoned on the 30.10.2014. He was unable to sort the problem asked me to phone or email customers service.

The Manager of Customers Service did not reply to our last email.

Advertisement