Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why is there no Late Late tonight...

• 02-01-2015 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭

well, why ?? most other businesses are back to work today..

Wouldnt he be better off going in to work, rather than moping around over herself for the night..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Wouldnt he be better off going in to work, rather than moping around over herself for the night..

Maybe he's out trying to replace herself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I wouldn't mind him being my dark knight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I heard a few months ago that they were installing a shiny new set after Christmas.

They should just bring this one back...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

DLB's down in the bunker planning how to fend off the impending threat from UTV Ireland, Oireachtas TV and TV3+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭LowOdour

duridian wrote: »
    DLB's down in the bunker planning how to fend off the impending threat from UTV Ireland, Oireachtas TV and TV3+1

And freshly painted walls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ryan is in the shop for his 100,000 mile oil change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Just watched a promo for the upcoming Late Late.... Who told RTE we want to stay in on a Friday night and cry???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Ryan is in the shop for his 100,000 mile oil change.

I believe he's getting a firmware update as well! :D

Advertisement