Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Positive Wonder Trades

Options
  • 04-12-2014 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Wonder Trade can be risky business. You can send out near perfect Pokémon and get a damn wild Zigzagoon in return, and that can be heartbreaking. Sometimes people are awesome and send great things though, so share some of the amazing Pokémon you've received over it!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've gotten a few nice ones in my time. Main ones that spring to mind include:
    5 IV Timid, Protean Froakie with Poison Spikes
    5 IV Ralts (can't remember the nature off the top of my head)
    4 IV Dratini with Marvel Scale
    5 IV Gible with Iron Head and Iron Tail

I've gotten a few other decent ones like Scyther, but I don't really remember the specifics of those.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I managed to get a xerneas, shiny basculin and a shiny alomomola which was nice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

After sending out around about 60 4/5 IV Gligars in ORAS, most with their hidden ability, my best returns have been:
    4IV Gible with Iron Head (inferior to the one I mentioned above, but still nice)
    5IV Scraggy with a few egg moves
    4IV Feebas
    3IV Adamant Charmander that I'll probably use to breed to get a good Mega 'zard X

But most importantly, I didn't get a single fecking Zigzagoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Usually what I do is throw in some Pokemon I caught in the Friend Safari. I'm not sure about this, but IIRC Pokemon from the Friend Safari have higher IVs on average than Pokemon caught elsewhere.

Friend Safari Pokémon are guaranteed 2 31 IVs iirc. They've also got a chance to have their hidden ability.

• Advertisement
Advertisement