Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Celtic Arms] Minecraft PVP Faction

Options
  • 15-05-2011 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Faction Name : CelticAmrs
    Admin : Gary_Power

Hey guys ,

I have set up a Cross server faction that will play on PVP servers.
    In this Faction we will be trying to become the most Powerfull faction on each of the servers we are on.We will be having mostly Irish, British and Scottish people.We need some members and if we begin to trust you their are Mod spots open.We also will be doing Group chat on Skype so we can communicate easily.

Rules :
    Do not Grief our land
    Do not Build any Rooms or Houses unless you have permission
    Do not go Raiding without Permission
    Do not Steal from your own Faction Members

Entry Form :
    IGN ( In Game Name )
    Minecraft Skills Eg : Mining , Building , Fighting etc...

Please leave a reply with the Info filled out if you would like to join

Or you can send me an email or talk to me on Skype

Email : xGaza@Live.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Per_ar_Vreizh

Hi,

As I told you by e-mail, I find your idea really great as I hope to see such an idea for some time now.

Here is my form again :

Entry Form :

IGN : Per ar Vreizh (or Per_ar_Vreizh) : aka Peter the Britton in the Brithonic language (Brezhoneg) ^^

Nationality : Britton

Minecraft Skills Eg : Mining , Building , Fighting etc... : Mining (I made some really really HUGE mines in the past, but definetely not the spirit on a celtic server) and building (especially countryside houses (love that), country roads (small ones, leading to nice places, I love to work on that, with bridges and all).

Advertisement