Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for gig - Cork -

Options
  • 19-04-2015 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Lead & Rhythm

Cover bands only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tiernodeman

What sort of music bud?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭RickDeckard

What sort of music bud?

Pretty much anything if your gigging.
    Not fussy !

Not gigging yet but I'm looking to set up a band and possibly an acoustic 2 piece act for smaller venues. This is the thread I've just posted:

"Pearl Jam, Therapy?, Soundgarden, RATM, RHCP, Faith no More, Muse, Nirvana and anything else that fits the bill…

I am a bass player looking to set a committed gigging band with the above genre. I am looking for male/female vocals, drums, keys and lead/rhythm guitar with a view to play around the country.

I have a rehearsal space in Cork City that charges only €10/hr with all basic equipment needed (drums, mics, PA, etc) so get in touch if you're interested."

Thanks,
    No problem with rock music.
    Im looking for something up and running really, but of you managed to recruit some decent people, keep me posted...

PS - do you have any demo of yourself?

I have no demos at the mo but it's the next thing on the list. I should get one posted to youtube in the next week and i'll let you know. What about yourself?

• Advertisement

PM'd

Advertisement