Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomann

Options
  • 03-12-2004 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

How long does it take for orders from thomann to come in?? I ordered on the 22nd. Also which postal carrier do they use? SDS, Nightline...etc.?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

8 days, An Post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

is that 8 days from order or when they ship it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

From ship date.

I'd give it til the end of next week before worrying tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭masto1983

I ordered a guitar from them at 10pm on Monday 22/11/04. Rang them on Saturday and they said it was shipped the next day, 23/11/04.
    He said its taking two weeks(from shipping date) for deliveries to Ireland at the moment!
    And its sent through An Post(SDS), so theres no way of tracking it. Just have to wait and hope its here before xmas i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

SDS do tracking (even on their economy service). I sent a package to Germany by SDS on the 18th and it arrived on the 23rd. If you can get a parcel number from them you may be able to track it here: http://www.sds.ie

I would guess that they sent it via some German postal parcel service and it gets taken up by SDS when it arrives in Ireland. Obviously the German service they use is economy, and probably surface shipping if it's taking that long.

• Advertisement

Yeh, i asked thomann did they have a tracking number, he said that they have a german tracking number alrite but it gets a new one when SDS get it!!?

@Burke My guitar arrived yesterday, after 2 weeks, just to let you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

cheers lads, my stuff came today, but of course i was in college and missed it. have to wait till thursday now. pain in the ass!

masto did you get the tele of thomann?

Didn't wait for the ishibashi one?

tut tut

I did, i did! *hangs head. But I sold my old electric three weeks ago so i couldnt hold out to save the extra few quid. I still have my eye on that beauty from ishibashi, she's my next purchase!

I'm really happy with it tho, serious twang off her! Good range of sounds too. Only prob is the neck is kinda slow compared to my old guitar, anyone any tips to speed it up? Apart from sanding it or that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

took 7 days to get my pedalboard

Advertisement