Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience

Options
  • 30-09-2014 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Hi, I am taking part in an Adult Education business course in the Laois area.

It is level 5 e-business and marketing, a part of this course is to gain work experience in a business environment. I have asked alot of businesses over the last two weeks if they could supply the work experience for myself but so far I have run into many brick walls.

So I have turned to my fellow Boardsies with the hope that someone can help me.

The dates for the work experience are 12th January 2015 - 23rd January 2015 inclusive.

Thank you in advance to anyone that takes the time to read this post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

Hi, I am taking part in an Adult Education business course in the Laois area.

It is level 5 e-business and marketing, a part of this course is to gain work experience in a business environment. I have asked alot of businesses over the last two weeks if they could supply the work experience for myself but so far I have run into many brick walls.

So I have turned to my fellow Boardsies with the hope that someone can help me.

The dates for the work experience are 12th January 2015 - 23rd January 2015 inclusive.

Thank you in advance to anyone that takes the time to read this post.

Same response I got from all the businesses I asked....zilch

Advertisement