Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Secrets and Lies ABC US pace (**Spoiler**)

• 02-03-2015 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,905 ✭✭✭✭

Started last night with a double episode.

A remake of the Australian show of the same name..

Ryan Phillippe & Juliette Lewis star.

Enjoyable opening as I haven't seen the Australian version I don't know if they follow the storyline.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Ryan Philippe is a beautiful man! Just caught the first two episodes. Not sure about it yet but will keep watching for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Just watched the most recent episode (6) and liking it. Have the first couple of the Aussie version there to watch but didnt want to without getting the opinion of someone that has seen both. Is it pretty much a carbon copy with American accents? If I watch the whole of the Australia one am I gong to know the ending of the American one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just finished the 1st season, thought it was very good actually. I hope that they continue don't totally abandon the current case in the next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,587 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It starts on Watch (UK) on Wednesday September 9th at 9pm

Advertisement