Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time change tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Nice sunset there.. feels like we are bypassing spring altogether, no rite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

we should just put it forward and leave it at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

All those blasted clocks to be reset again!

Two clock radios, two car clocks, watches, the central heating, the cooker clock, the immersion clock, the camera, mobile phone, VCR, DVD, Sat box (may update itself)? then we have two 'Radio Controlled' wall clocks which reset themselves, courtesy of the atomic time signal from Cumbria, nice . . . I wish they all did that.

One less hour in bed tonight though, bugger :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I wish they would just stop pr1cking around with these clocks. Leave it to fcuk alone

I won't really notice until Tuesday morning when I'll have to get up an hour earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I won't really notice until Tuesday morning when I'll have to get up an hour earlier.

Speak for yourself. I'm up tomorrow and Monday. All the lads on night shift tonight getting paid for 12 hours while working 11 though, bastids.:D

Speak for yourself. I'm up tomorrow and Monday. All the lads on night shift tonight getting paid for 12 hours while working 11 though, bastids.:D
    I used to do nights and unfortunately I sometimes ended up working in October for 13 hours! :(

Not any more though! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Woooo! looking forward to the light evenings and early morning brightness from here on in - this winter just has felt like the longest and wierdest, after I have a full on chocoholic day tomorrow of course :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

There is no spoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

MJ23 wrote: »
    There is no spoon.

Haven't you heard? Dish ran away with it- terrible episode so it was. Family are disowning both of them. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

LordSutch wrote: »
    All those blasted clocks to be reset again!

Two clock radios, two car clocks, watches, the central heating, the cooker clock, the immersion clock, the camera, mobile phone, VCR, DVD, Sat box (may update itself)? then we have two 'Radio Controlled' wall clocks which reset themselves, courtesy of the atomic time signal from Cumbria, nice . . . I wish they all did that.

One less hour in bed tonight though, bugger :(

It was easier when things didn't update automatically. I'll wake up tomorrow, check my phone and not know whether it has updated :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Haven't you heard? Dish ran away with it- terrible episode so it was. Family are disowning both of them. :(

The was the startling day that the cow jumped over the moon!

Moon's at 88% full so the cow has her work cut out!

branie wrote: »
    The was the startling day that the cow jumped over the moon!

Failed Olympic champion I heard. Drugs you know. Another terrible tale there. Awful, just awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Jaysus it's complicated, just read the wikipedia pages - Last Sunday in March which is this weekend.

02:00 become 03:00 so we lose an hour.

Which is 4 hours from now!!

TheUsual wrote: »

Which is 4 hours from now!!

5 if we're still in winter time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

So will bars/clubs be closing an hour earlier tonite?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Weathering

Or if your on the dole like me u mighn't notice it until they go back in october ha

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Steodonn

Everything I own did it automatically. I wouldn't of even noticed if it wasn't for facebook ( or this thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Steodonn wrote: »
    Everything I own did it automatically. I wouldn't of even noticed if it wasn't for facebook ( or this thread)

I only have to change the clock in my car when I'm up for work in 3hrs, then all will be updated for me!

Advertisement