Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lollipop Chainsaw

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

deathrider wrote: »
    From what I've seen so far, the achievements look more time consuming than challenging. I can almost smell a cosy 1000Gs out of this one.

Ohhhhh how wrong you are , the one for getting all the medals on the roof in stage 2 and the cursed gondola one are a total arse ache if you miss it's 40 minutes wasted in the stadium, then there is the beat dads score on 2, 3, 4 stages where there are insta-death qte's and sections that will really ruin the score run, and end a ranked run if you screw up which also has an achivement for posting a score on each stage in ranked mode. Then the fact that some others are tied to you beating dads score on 2, and 4 and you see my frustration :D

Totally possible but really annoying when oyu spend 40 minutes playing a stage to be put back to the start after a cheap qte fail.

Got the one for not getting trapped in the bubbles during the hippy boss there earlier...... eventually currently at 41/50 and losing the will to live, after you beat the game it's just not very funny anymore and really quite shallow and repetitive, I've said it already here maybe but shadows of the damned this is not :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Just finished my second playthrough, and I'm still really enjoying it. Got the Gondola one out of the way, and that ate some seious time. The bubble one you mentioned, I was lucky enough to get on my first playthrough. About halfways there, and personally I'm kinda glad because if not this game may have been the quickest 50quid I've ever went through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Got this last night, played throught to the second stage boss, I like what I have played so far but the controls are a bit messy or something, keep doing the wrong things, but I'll get used to them.

Hope this is selling well!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

calex71 wrote: »
    currently at 41/50 and losing the will to live

Calex man, you need to take Helix's advice on this. If an achievement has you even typing this in jest, then it's time to put down the controller or play something else.

Calex man, you need to take Helix's advice on this. If an achievement has you even typing this in jest, then it's time to put down the controller or play something else.

I did exactly that :)

Came back to it a while ago and got it 1st time :D

Got this last night, played throught to the second stage boss, I like what I have played so far but the controls are a bit messy or something, keep doing the wrong things, but I'll get used to them.

Hope this is selling well!!

Hmmm, I wonder how it is selling? I couldn't imagine it blowing any doors down sales-wise, but I do wonder how it's doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

calex71 wrote: »
    I did exactly that :)

Came back to it a while ago and got it 1st time :D

Slightly O/T, but I used to do the same with "Kick the Bucket" in GH II. Breaks are a good thing for crazy challenging achievements.

Purchase the last of her combat skills last night. There are some great moves in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Great game. Love the dialogue between Juliette and Nick. My main problem would be with the camera, it can get incredibly annoying at times. Overall, well worth a play, much better than I expected.

• Advertisement

Slightly O/T, but I used to do the same with "Kick the Bucket" in GH II. Breaks are a good thing for crazy challenging achievements.

Man I only attempted that one again earlier today........................ I failed.

Hanger 18 on expert is another one I've been going back to over the last year in the hope that "I'll get it next time"

In better news I've got the 1000gs from this and will be going back to xtravision in the morning with late fees owed :)

Has to be the most satisfying completion in a while and most frustrating at times ... gondola achievement was the last one I got.

Just a handful left here myself too- Beat dad's score on level 4, get all BMG, last ten seconds in the Josey fight, and 100 Nick tickets. Only one that should give me any hassle there it the Dad score one. I was miles off on my last try.

On a lighter note though, I wound up in the top 50 the global leaderboards for level 2 (hard mode) score attack :D

Ah, that's all the achievements dusted off now :)

Advertisement