Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which side are you on? Team Damien or Team Suzanne?

Options
  • 12-11-2010 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

For the Fair City fans... whose side are you on? which side do you lean more towards?

Which side are you on? 61 votes

Team Damien
    0%
    Team Suzanne
    90%
    ElmoStench Blossomsgazzernlgbbbblthtk123jos28hiscanRVD420DeepBluePosyxw2lj9uspm1eyhmucketyAlso Starring LeVar BurtonGERMAN ROCKSLaois_ManlivinginkoreabranieDunnyJennyQ4496angel01 55 votes
    Undecided
    9%
    vektarmandeelitecutymonalisaDeise TomXxMCRxBabyxXMeeja Ireland 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Poll fail- as if anyone(other than messers) is going to agree with the poor foker being humiliated and beaten:confused:

Stupid question!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Team Suzanne
    MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    Poll fail- as if anyone(other than messers) is going to agree with the poor foker being humiliated and beaten:confused:

Stupid question!!!

Its not just the domestic violence, it is the history behind why she is doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

To be honest I Damien has been horribly unsupportive towards Suzanne, she is under a lot of pressure and he didn't seem to care which turned her into a nag (which I dont think anyone wants to be). Plus he had an affair.

Of course there is never any excuse for domestic violence but I think it's really interesting how she has spiralled out of control and at no point did he help her. She's obviously having a total breakdown and has gone waaaay too far and needs to be stopped but I kind of feel sorry for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Team Suzanne
    Team Damo!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Team Suzanne
    angel01 wrote: »
    Its not just the domestic violence, it is the history behind why she is doing it.

Regardless of history the party in the relation under going the violence really has to leave the relationship. Part of the problem of domestic violence is that the victim often feels as though it is their fault as to why it started, and their might be some truth to that in this instance but once it starts it time to go for your own sake and the other persons sake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Team Suzanne
    Team Damo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Undecided
    Team Suzanne - the poor girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 sideofbacon

Team America....**** yeah!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i can't decide.... i was so angry when damien wanted her to abort the baby.... but i can't stand the way she's abusing him now. it's torturous to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Team Suzanne
    Hypothetical question: If it was a complete reversal of roles, would "Team Damo" be getting ANY votes?

• Advertisement

Team Suzanne
    Laois_Man wrote: »
    Hypothetical question: If it was a complete reversal of roles, would "Team Damo" be getting ANY votes?

Who knows.. I like Damien, I always have :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i seriously doubt it.

but then again, can damien get pregnant? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Undecided
    25% support at the moment for Suzanne is no mean feat...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Team Suzanne
    I voted for Damien but I'm losing the will to live with this storyline at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

hiscan wrote: »
    I voted for Damien but I'm losing the will to live with this storyline at the minute.

dragging out at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

Team Suzanne
    mloc123 wrote: »

What? The scenes are getting more and more hilarious as the weeks go by!

Not that I'm condoning what Suzanne is doing or suggesting this kind of situation is funny, its only because it's Fair City!

Team Suzanne
    What? The scenes are getting more and more hilarious as the weeks go by!

Not that I'm condoning what Suzanne is doing or suggesting this kind of situation is funny, its only because it's Fair City!

I am glad you find domestic violence so amusing :rolleyes:

Maybe if you actually found yourself being in a relationship like this, you may change your opinion, why watch it if you don't like the soap?

In my opinion, it is portraying this storyline very well.

Team Suzanne
    mloc123 wrote: »

I hate to break it to you, domestic abuse doesn't stop within any time frame. Some people have to put up with it for years and years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Team Suzanne
    I don't see what's so dragged out about it. Suzanne beat him with a Snooker cue LESS THEN TWO MONTHS AGO - And that was the first thime she beat him!!

Jayziz....why don't ya go onto the Corrie thread and have a moan about Kevin & Molly hiding an affair for over a year!
    Or yer man John trying not to get found out on stealing soeone's identity for roughly the same length of time!
    Ever big story they have drags out for over a year! Is it just cooler to slag off FC?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Team Suzanne
    I don't see what's so dragged out about it. Suzanne beat him with a Snooker cue LESS THEN TWO MONTHS AGO - And that was the first thime she beat him!!

Jayziz....why don't ya go onto the Corrie thread and have a moan about Kevin & Molly hiding an affair for over a year!
    Or yer man John trying not to get found out on stealing soeone's identity for roughly the same length of time!
    Ever big story they have drags out for over a year! Is it just cooler to slag off FC?

I always go back to EastEnders and the exit of Martina McCluchen's character where she spent 6 months in intensive only to come back to the square to be knocked down and die.

Team Mark, "Shuta Face".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Apple Orange

Team Suzanne
    angel01 wrote: »
    I am glad you find domestic violence so amusing :rolleyes:

Maybe if you actually found yourself being in a relationship like this, you may change your opinion, why watch it if you don't like the soap?

In my opinion, it is portraying this storyline very well.

Ah get over yourself...

1. I didn't say I don't like the soap
    2. I said I don't condone domestic violence OBVIOUSLY
    3. I said I know that kind of situation is not funny

Id appreciate it if you'd actually read before quoting

• Registered Users Posts: 2 icecreamlove

Advertisement