Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Outdoor Play sand €0.43c/10kg bag!

• 19-08-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Just spotted outdoor play sand in my local Tesco (Blallybrack) for €0.43c/bag reduced from €3.49 for a 10kg bag... great value and loads of stock...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Available in any other stores I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Big Nelly wrote: »

Some stores listed in Tesco bargain thread.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Loads- but its been on sale @ 79c for the past few weeks, so many places will have cleared it already.

10kg- no wonder I had problems carrying 6 of them up the stairs........ Should have read the weight on the bag........

Loads- but its been on sale @ 79c for the past few weeks, so many places will have cleared it already.

10kg- no wonder I had problems carrying 6 of them up the stairs........ Should have read the weight on the bag........

Would Clarehall or Maynooth have in stock?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Would Clarehall or Maynooth have in stock?

On Sunday morning- Maynooth still had stock. No idea about today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

All gone in Celbridge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

All gone Navan road

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Picked up some in Coonagh, Limerick. Good stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Tesco Jervis Street had loads on the shelf yesterday. Will check again this lunchtime if anyone is interested.

Friend was able to order online and pick up in their local store (Roselawn)

fdevine wrote: »
    Tesco Jervis Street had loads on the shelf yesterday. Will check again this lunchtime if anyone is interested.

Friend was able to order online and pick up in their local store (Roselawn)

I never thought of that....I had rang around a load of stores and no luck....ordered a few bags and have free collection this month in Roselawn:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Any cheap clam shell sandpit? Smyths had one but it's disappeared. Argos is 22 euro

brightkane wrote: »
    Any cheap clam shell sandpit? Smyths had one but it's disappeared. Argos is 22 euro

They had some inside the door in Blanchardstown at weekend.....I think they did anyway.....looks liek they are gone off the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Still 20-30 bags of sand in Tesco Jervis if anyone is around the city centre

Advertisement