Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate recipe!

Options
  • 07-08-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hello everyone! I'm in desperate need of a good chocolate recipe. I made one last night with cocoa powder yesterday and turned out nice! But it melts so fast at room temperature. I know the proper way to make them is with the cocoa beans and the cocoa butter but can't find them anywhere! So I'm in need of a good chocolate recipe that won't melt at room temperature as I need them for chocolate chunks/chips!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

I think chocolate chips and the like probably have a stablizer in them to stop them melting while cooking. Is it imperative that you make your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭daviecronin

dibkins wrote: »
    I think chocolate chips and the like probably have a stablizer in them to stop them melting while cooking. Is it imperative that you make your own?

Ya a stabiliser I was thinking they'd have something like that! They don't have to be chips but they can be chunks if you get me. Ya I need to make my own preferably it's a long story!

Advertisement