Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Hall application not working?

Options
  • 18-08-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone
    Accepted my course in Trinity this morning at 6:10. At 1pm I got an email with my student I.D. Since then I've been trying to apply for a Trinity Hall but it won't allow me to log in, saying my username (my student I.D) doesn't exist. Just wondering has anyone else managed to get through to the application page for Halls?
    Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Last year it was a while before we could apply for Halls. The deadline isn't for a while yet so need to worry, if you can't access it odds are nobody else can, and since it's not first come first served there really is no need to worry

• Registered Users Posts: 10 hanza123

LGgalway wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    Accepted my course in Trinity this morning at 6:10. At 1pm I got an email with my student I.D. Since then I've been trying to apply for a Trinity Hall but it won't allow me to log in, saying my username (my student I.D) doesn't exist. My friend says Trinity hasn't processed our accounts yet and hasn't validated them. Just wondering has anyone else managed to get through to the application page for Halls?
    Thanks a mil

It's the same for me too :/ I just found out about the personal statement, does you know what they're looking for with it? what course are you going doing? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LGgalway

hanza123 wrote: »
    It's the same for me too :/ I just found out about the personal statement, does you know what they're looking for with it? what course are you going doing? :)

I think you just have to say why you should stay at Halls,as well as a few of your achievements, if you live far away, mention that too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 hello96

Is it still not working for ye? I'm having the same problem :/

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Sucette!

I just got it working there. I received the first email yesterday with the Trinity I.d number and made a Mytcd account, and changed the password etc.
    But what you need to do to apply for accommodation is use that Student I.d number but use your Date of Birth password. i.e 01/01/1996 (I think). So you're kind of creating another accommodation account for now so to speak with a different password.
    It let me log in and apply anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 claireon

Hi, does anybody know when the deadline is likely to be? I still haven't received any email from Trinity so I'm a bit worried I'll miss the deadline as I can't apply without the Student ID number! Is anyone else in the same boat?

Advertisement