Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Certification training Dublin?

Options
  • 05-07-2013 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Changing jobs soon and have a training budget to play around with so want to skill up on Java possibly doing some of the Certification exams. Are there specific courses around that you can do for say a week, that at the end you could sit the certification exam or would it be a longer term effort to train up for an exam? I have one of the books but probably lacking in motivation to do it myself and just sit the exam!

Cheers,
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

There is a guy named Rob Cleary who teaches these courses and I would highly recommend him. I've had courses with him before and I think he teaches at Griffith College Dublin, but I would look for courses that he is running. Excellent Lecturer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Dorset College do OCP, full details here.

Advertisement