Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 11/05/2015 *Spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

rovert wrote: »
    WWE IC, UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and TNA Tag Team Champion. Unstoppable is Vacant!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well that sucks. It's really sad. That moment was very real. I wonder if we'll ever see him again!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I liked that line, "The IC Title should not be in a physiotherapist's chair; it should be in this ring."

Wonder what they will do with the title now.

If they add an over-the-top-rope battle royal to the PPV then I wouldn't be shocked to see Cena beating Rusev for the US Title only for Rusev to later emerge with the IC belt. I had been thinking Rusev would win the US Title but this could be a way to allow Rusev emerge somewhat strong despite a loss to Cena.

Alternatively, Finn Balor takes the belt at the PPV...

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

WTF?! Two PPVs. I do enjoy EC matches though.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Kane v Reigns continues on Smackdown, something to look forward to.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

While I know Ambrose is either
    going to turn and help Rollins or be pinned by Rollins
    , I'm still ecstatic that on not one, but two Raws since he was added he has come out on top. Nice to see.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It was a grand Raw. Not as good as last weeks, but better than the usual drivel.

Neville vs Cena was very, very good, and the fact they made it look like Neville had it won was a great moment for Neville. I actually did believe he'd win as a shock.
    The New Superpowers had me smiling, and if Sandow is keeping the Mimic-Gimmick, then adding Axel to the mix opens up new possibilities (nWo, DX, etc).
    Ambrose standing tall second week in a row. Also enjoyed the match with the Goons, and the commentary did an ok job reminding fans that Noble and Mercury had serious chops as wrestlers.
    New Day continue to get awesome.

The copy/paste job on the Rollins/Kane feud is beyond boring now, it's outright embarrassing. Every show, it's the same script.
    Bryan having to vacate again is heartbreaking.
    Have zero interest in the Divas division; which is more interest than the writers have....

Cena/Neville was a must see TV match

Raw was fine for the first 2 hours, then Bryan vacated a belt and the crowd was so bummed out nothing that happened over the next hour really mattered. Orton and Rollins couldn't bring the crowd back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Probably in the minority but i found Curtis Axel and Sandow as Hogan and Savage very annoying and that was before i got to the DX skit.

Why cant Vince just let them develop their own characters.

The visual of JoJo interviewing Harper

"At Extreme Rules Dolph Ziggler tasted my arse"

The viewership reflected my own engagement. Daniel Bryan was a gut punch and the 3 hour on it's own terms was a big drop in quality. You could nearly hear people changing the channel during that Orton/Rollins match.
    Raw viewership in millions:
    H1: 3.824
    H2: 3.853
    H3: 3.385

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Had to laugh at Darren Young still being referred to as Mister No Days Off. How long was he off for recently?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Cesaro was awesome. I hope he eventually fills the D Bryan void. Good to hear the tag match will be 2 out of 3 falls at payback.

Sad to see Bryan out again.

Neville and Bryan was must see. The booking at the end was actually perfect and i normally don't like those types of finishes.

Advertisement