Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big guy and the cult leader

Options
  • 29-04-2015 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

they look like building a feud between ryback and bray wyatt. wyatt has the upper hand thus far.

how long before he gets a meathook to the face?

who will benefit more?

they looked like doing a ryback rusev feud but that never got going!

cant c ryback coming out on top as much as id like to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

They could both do with the win. WWE aren't exactly doing either of them any favours of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Brendão wrote: »
    They could both do with the win. WWE aren't exactly doing either of them any favours of late.

Yeah one of them needs to win, so hopefully none of this even stevens booking that they love so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Good feud for both potentially. First real feud for Ryback in a while against a pretty big name. And Wyatt will come out on top for the first time against a strong opponent. Win win if done right, a feud the crowd can get behind I think, it actually makes some sense, which is a novelty at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Would be cool if Wyatt won and converted/brainwashed Ryback into some sort of animalistic bodyguard that tears people apart at Wyatts command... mad, but probably a step backwards for the Big Guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Personally I hope that a BO Dallas and Bray Wyatt team comes about from this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Ryback is in such an odd position. He was going nowhere till November, then they ran out of stars and felt compelled to heat up Ryback going into Survivor Series, I thought this was done quite well, if you accept the WWE philosophy of destroying someone before building them up again.

After Survivor Series though he's fallen into this odd spot where he's not a jobber but he also seems firmly behind mid card guys like Ziggler and Barrett.

I'm not sure where this push has come from or why, thus far that's a failure on WWE's part to tell me the motivation behind either character. Will the feud benefit anyone? Probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Ironically, I think that Rybaxel would be much more popular if they were together now, as a face team.
    With the whole comic value of Axelmania and Ryback’s refreshed status as a (somewhat) badass , they could definitely tap into the odd couple tactic that worked for teams like Hell No.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I'm not sure about this one, while I think it's good to see the two guys getting a proper feud that's still, imo, near the top of the card, Ryback's not on the same mic level as Bray, plus he's a badass and showing any fear to Wyatt will damage his character.. I don't know how exactly it's going to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I love the big guy. Hope he comes out looking good from this and more over then he is although Wyatt is defintly going over.

As someone has said I hope bo joins up with his brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

It would be great to see Bo Dallas joining what could be a new version of The Wyatt Family. It could give him some sort of direction. It would make sense after Ryback on Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Why do people want Bray and Bo to team up? I don't see the appeal. Is it because their brothers in real life? I don't see how you can bring this up on T.V. without hurting the Bray character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Why do people want Bray and Bo to team up? I don't see the appeal. Is it because their brothers in real life? I don't see how you can bring this up on T.V. without hurting the Bray character.

Dont think it would hurt the Bray character hes well over with the fans at this stage but it will add depth and progression to Bo who has been dreadful since his call up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Interested to see if Wyatt can kill off interest in Ryback and the Feed Me More chants. The black hole that he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Anyone hoping for anything good to come of this feud will be sadly disappointed.

All Bray Wyatt feuds have been almost the same. Bray rambles on in promos about nothing, he attacks the face a few times and they attack him and it results in a few PPV matches with no real pay off, real story or any character progression. I like Bray but his character and feuds are staler than year old bread.

Advertisement