Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Celica Owners Club?

Options
  • 30-06-2007 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

anybody know of a celica owners club with an irish section or a good few irish people in it? or even an irish dedicated site?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭rubyred

Are you looking to buy a Celica????

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

And if there is a celica owners club....do they have room for a supra ? It's nearly the same thing (was originally a celica supra anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Info here but I've never heard of a club.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭OKenora

thx blitz but thats a club for Mk6 celica owners only :/ They won't let a Mk4 celica in, can't see them welcoming a MkIII Supra :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dylanclan1234

Hi I'm restoring a 92 gt4 I'm wandering is there any where I could buy parts for it as it is a rare car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Toyota owners club is the biggest and they do have dedicated sections for owners of certain models, I had thought about starting a JZX club as loads came in this year but it would be hassle to run so I just made you a facebook page instead. Maybe there is a facebook group for Celica owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bubb121

hi all, im new to this thread, i waqs just curious of the value of my toyota curren 175bhp auto 1997, i cant seem to find anyting on the wqeb, any info would be great tanx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Might come up for people again - celicaireland club for all celica model's incl the curren model's.
    (Formed in 2009)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Advertisement