Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

how do you think you did?

• 12-06-2003 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

anyone?

personally i think i did a bit worse than i thought. ho hum pigs bum.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

I think I'm doing pretty well, considering I honestly didn't study at all every until the Monday before my exams, I'm not proud of it or anything I just found studying impossible. So far I'm heading for 450+ at my estimates. If I do well in physics monday I've got my course. Been a nice leaving certificate over all and I only had one small hiccup in the History paper section B, but everything else has been quite delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

My exams have gone pretty well so far, my history could have went a bit better but...
    I've still however got three of my subjects to do, so lets not jump to any conclusions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭BArra

LOL kev, ur such a ****ing dickhead, honestly, u bitching at me at every chance to say i wasnt doing a tap for the leaving cert and here you are admitting u didnt,

i did a bit along the way, nothing major as i find studying impossible to do, but %R"%£"& £"& £, u bastard :D

i did most study the days before the exams or night before, i just leave things to the last minute and cram info in, like for business on wednesday i did study from 6pm till 2am, got the whole course in

wham bam thank you mam.

I was only trying to get you to work barra.

Dave, you're obviously the most prepared student in the country for the leaving cert. You'll do fine, you'll probably get near enough to the 600 if not 600, and no shíting me I know you will.

• Advertisement

I hope your right :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

well ill be happy if i get 600
    i tihnk i might have made 595 or 590 at worst:/
    ill be pretty bummed if its 590:/
    ah well hopefully 600 ..

cartman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

595????? explain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

I'm going to cry....

Originally posted by cartman
    cartman

Obviously maths isn't one of those A1s anyway....

• Advertisement

Maybe hes counting from 7 subjects :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by cartman
    ill be pretty bummed if its 590:/
    ah well hopefully 600 ..

cartman

Hehe, don't mind him, probly a bit annoyed at everyone with the bitch-moan about "MAHHHH I'M ONLY GOING TO GET AN A2" with all honours students, :) .

Used to be pissed at that until I realized that my friends are all far above average brains-wise and that the internet attracts those kind of people, thus a majority of boards posters are going to be smarties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭pseudonym

Think i'm doing fairly ok so far. French waz slightly dodgy thanks to comprehensions, but irish made up for it with a **** hot essay. Still have physics and chemistry to go, but am looking good for 500+ which is wot I will be needin'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

well i hope to get all A's:)
    ah no im only messin coz all ye dudes sayin yer expectin like 590 points and ****e:/

ill be lucky to get 250:)

cartman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

You can't get 595.

Originally posted by Sev
    You can't get 595.

Quiet you.

;) .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,146 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

OK lets say its still Thursday, that means Im only half way through my LC ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

hey!!!

well i just finished my j.c today!!! now dont go oh the j.c its nothing compared to that of the l.c coz i know yer right and thats why i didnt bother opening my books until morning of exam.

im not doing 4th yr so going into 5th yr. my subjects i picked were: home ec, business and biology and german is my language. i was just wondering what ye think of those subjects and yes i no i doesnt matter what we think its what you lik eand best at but i still would want to know what ye think as ye are/have been there!

also i would like to know should i start studyin when i get into 5th ie- does it help?? or will i stick to what i always do and do it the night before. oh but i cant study before hand i have to know that i have the test the next day or that day!!!

could ye give me some advise to get my act together--thanks for readin all this!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

and the reason you posted that message here is....

Go Outside And Play.

/edit: jebus im mean when im tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,146 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Its such a turn on when you get mad.
    also i would like to know should i start studyin when i get into 5th ie- does it help?? or will i stick to what i always do and do it the night before. oh but i cant study before hand i have to know that i have the test the next day or that day!!!

Are you slow?

Just make sure you do all the homework in 5th/6th year, thats the best study tbh.

• Advertisement

I always wanted an eskimo friend.... to look to... you know.... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

like when ur down down down?:D

If you do a litte in 5th year, I'm talking an hour a night, you are well on your way to 600 points!

Just do everything you do in class at night, and revise it the odd time.
    You'll get straight A's the whole way through, its scary.

Of course every 6th year told me that going into 5th year and I didnt listen so I doubt you will either, but we still must tell you to :)

Yeh, otherwise we'd be blamed for the rappy results ;) .

Plus we get to say "I TOLD YOU DIDNT I??! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!", thus relieving out own stress, an endless cycle.

The last people to do the Leaving Cert will kinda get it in the shorts though...

Advertisement