Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lisbon - NO ; Cash for Pig Idustry - Yes Please

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

"Mark of the Beast Technology to Be Implemented in EU"
    http://www.indymedia.ie/article/61830

Indymedia is the opposite of a source...

(sorry Javaboy... didn't mean to insult your intelligence/sanity ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

But I read the book of Revelation about the mark of the beast, Guess what, the EU Parliament has been using the Beast as its Corporate logo since its inauguration right to this day.

But you haven't read the Lisbon treaty so anything you say about it is based on you blindly believing what other people tell you. Who's a sheeple now? :rolleyes:
    You could be right. "Mark of the Beast Technology to Be Implemented in EU"

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/61830

Sounds scary. :eek: And when is this film coming out?
    passive wrote: »
    Indymedia is the opposite of a source...

You have your quote tags mangled slightly. :) It looks like I'm quoting Indymedia.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

So the beef has also tested positive for dioxins.....
    Where the hell does this leave us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

smccarrick wrote: »
    Its obvious, Vote yes and lick up to the EU Parliment. :rolleyes:
    javaboy wrote: »
    But you haven't read the Lisbon treaty so anything you say about it is based on you blindly believing what other people tell you. Who's a sheeple now? :rolleyes:
    Either has most of the Irish Politians. :rolleyes:

know the basics = Eu takeover.
    Sounds scary. :eek: And when is this film coming out?
    1984. :eek:

Either has most of the Irish Politians. :rolleyes:

Maybe si maybe no. You're just trying to deflect attention. All I know is you haven't read it so I'm not taking anything you say about it seriously.
    know the basics = Eu takeover.

I thought it was the NWO? :rolleyes: Read the treaty. It's mostly just benign bureaucratic reorganisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I thought it was the NWO? :rolleyes:.
    It is the NWO

useuhandshakevg3.th.jpg

It is the NWO

useuhandshakevg3.th.jpg

Well that's all the proof I need.

dlofnep wrote: »
    Of course people will take aboard financial concerns, but to say that everyone is willing to sign up to everything thrown at us, even at the cost of our democracy for a few quid is lunacy. And there is nothing pragmatic about throwing away your democracy because someone tells us that we OWE the EU.
    Someone doesn't have to tell us that.
    It's in our physic when push comes to shove.
    smccarrick wrote:
    Very very little of it Shane.As you know the traceability element with beef is excelent to the point of incredible so they'll just withdraw the product if there is any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

smccarrick wrote: »

Hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Del2005 wrote: »
    If you consider how much fish the other EU countries have taken from our waters we haven't got that much money from the EU.

does any have any links that put a value on the fish taken from irish waters over the years? i can't imagine it comes to more than a few percent of the amount of aid we received from the eu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

1 Trillion Irish punts.

There, that better ?

Nehaxak wrote: »
    1 Trillion Irish punts.

There, that better ?

We both know that figure is misleading. Ireland would never have extracted that kind of value from its fishing industry over the same period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Del2005 wrote: »
    When the French and Dutch voted no their politicians listened and got it changed. Who's working for who?

They got it changed from an EU constitution, that would require pretty much every member state to hold a referendum, to a treaty, which only needs to be ratified by parliaments in every European state bar Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ah sur, it'll do for an after hours argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 RobBrn

This topic was not about the pros and cons of the Lisbon Treaty.

It was about the audacity of expecting the EU, where Ireland has been largely perceived as rejecting the EU by their rejection of the Lisbon Treaty, expecting a huge cash hand out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement