Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7/7 Bombings

Options
  • 26-05-2009 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I have read lots and lots of text about how the 7/7/ london bombings were a cover up. example no cctv footage, security firm just happened to be training for a bomb on the tube the day it happened, jewish businessman who was told not to leave for work that morning. what has M15 done?

I wanna hear everyones opinions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Links or references to the text you've read?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I thought there was cctv footage of the bombings. And even if there isn't is it a surprise? The urge to go overboard with security in the UK only really started after the bombings.

And then what about all the other times and places where there was training for bomb threats when there wasn't a bomb?

And what about all the Jewish businessmen who were in work? Or the Catholic business men who weren't in work? Or even the Muslim? ;);)

A few minor coincidences is hardly an MI5 plot. I'd say there's more chance of 9/11 being an inside job than this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

humanji wrote: »
    I thought there was cctv footage of the bombings. And even if there isn't is it a surprise? The urge to go overboard with security in the UK only really started after the bombings.

it's a massive surprise if there's no cctv footage, given the british government's long standing obsession with watching the queen's subjects...

http://www.notbored.org/england-history.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 VforVendetta

humanji wrote: »

And then what about all the other times and places where there was training for bomb threats when there wasn't a bomb?

And what about all the Jewish businessmen who were in work? Or the Catholic business men who weren't in work? Or even the Muslim? ;);)

A few minor coincidences is hardly an MI5 plot. I'd say there's more chance of 9/11 being an inside job than this.

Im sorry i didnt explain more about the jewish businessmen, he was the owner of some jewish business that had strong relations to the usa and the brit government and he recieved the phone call saying not to go to work before all the bombs went off. Also the 4 terrorists were said to have gotten a train at 7am or so in the morning which did not exist.

here is more info

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread165877/pg1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I don't get what the religion has to do with it, I mean he could be a scientologist businessman who own scientologist business, but hey if he's Jewish. What business' does he own and what's their connection with both governments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 VforVendetta

religion has nothing to do with what i am talking about. It just sohappens the Jewish community are what i thinkl heavily involved in this. And ther is text to support this staement on the interent.

http://www.michaelmeacher.info/weblog/2009/04/mi5_and_the_coverup_over_77_1.html

im not out to start an argument im just expressing my theory. Even on youtube there is a video explaining what business were told to stay put before the bombs. It really is interesting stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

example no cctv footage,

One of the links you supply later on explicitly mentions a photo of the 4 bombers taken from CCTV.
    jewish businessman who was told not to leave for work that morning.
    You supply a link in a further post to back this statement up, to a thread in another forum (ATS). The content of the thread that you link to, however, doesn't mention this claim at all, nor support it in any way.
    im just expressing my theory.
    You haven't - that I can see - offered a theory at all.

You asked what MI5 have done, suggested that "the Jewish community" are heavily involved, and asked for other people's opinions.

I'd be inerested in hearing this theory you want to express. Who did what...and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

And ther is text to support this staement on the interent.

With respect, there is also text to support the statement "the earth is flat" on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I have read lots and lots of text about how the 7/7/ london bombings were a cover up. example no cctv footage,

There is CCTV footage, it just happens that the tube stations in question dealt with tens of thousands of commuters during rush hour, and the CCTV was no where near as complete as it now.
    security firm just happened to be training for a bomb on the tube the day it happened,

The security firm was doing a paper exercise that had zero control ovr tube lines, or emergency services that morning. I travelled on the tube that morning and passed through kings cross, there was absolutely no evidence of any outside control, or disruption to service due to any "training exercise".
    jewish businessman who was told not to leave for work that morning.

Oh we're blaming the jews, what a refreshing change of pace for this forum.
    what has M15 done?

What would you like them to do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

I have read lots and lots of text about how the 7/7/ london bombings were a cover up. example no cctv footage, security firm just happened to be training for a bomb on the tube the day it happened, jewish businessman who was told not to leave for work that morning. what has M15 done?

I wanna hear everyones opinions

Who told him not to leave, as a jew was told not to go to work are you implying Mossad done the bombing. Weren't Arab street vendors not told to work near the World Trade centre on September 11th? More of the same urban myth.
    No wonder there's a recession.

bonkey wrote: »
    With respect, there is also text to support the statement "the earth is flat" on the internet.

The Earth isn't flat??

So I've been afraid to go to America for nothing! Damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

So just explain your theory to the families of all the dead persons.

Advertisement