Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robinho to City ?? is it April 1st ??

• 02-09-2008 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Well .. as if it wasn't enough to be out of the title race already, Robinho gone to Man City !!!

I couldn't believe it .. Chelsea always get f**ked with signings .. always ..

Man U of course always get their man (Berbatov) no matter what ..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,899 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Here, suck on this -

ttar_lemon_v.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

Congrats to City of course .. maybe they can push Liverpool out of the top 4 ..

im just sick of Chelsea getting screwed over year after year with signings ..

Still cant believe it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

jackdaw wrote: »
    Well .. as if it wasn't enough to be out of the title race already, Robinho gone to Man City !!!

jackdaw buddy, you always make me LOL :)

Chelsea will still be in the reckoning come the end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

My favourite part is the Chelsea fans whinging about Robinho going to City 'just for the money'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

in fairness we at Chelsea never get a big signing ...

Shevy -- past his prime
    Ballack -- past his prime
    Drogs -- was made at Chelsea
    Essien -- like Drogs ..

Robben -- just fell over ..
    Maka - Great player .. but is/was past his best

etc ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Shevy -- past his prime
    Ballack -- past his prime
    Drogs -- was made at Chelsea
    Essien -- like Drogs ..

Robben -- just fell over ..
    Maka - Great player .. but is/was past his best

etc ...
    Ballack is by no means past his best, what the fcuk are you smoking jackdaw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭event

you are the worst type of fan imaginable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭irishpartyboy

Is it plausible that Robinho signed for Citey but thought he was signing for United? Surely not.

Good luck to Citey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

That's what happens when you have cuddly pete in charge of negotiating transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Jackdaw I don't think anyone cares what you think anymore. But to respond I think your way off the mark and far to pessimistic.

Ballack -- in his prime and still class
    Drogs -- in his prime
    Essien -- hasn't even hit his prime
    Cole x2 coming into their best now
    Lamps got him before his prime and he has been class
    Cech - hasn't even hit his prime yet
    Carvalho - was coming into his best
    Gallas - bargain, got him early
    Deco - still in his prime
    Duff - got the best from him and sold him when it was right
    Robben -- got the best out of him and sold him at just the right time when we found out about his injury.
    Claude Mak - got him in his prime. Can't believe you said is past his best, hes 35 for gods sake have some perspective!!!

Yeah looking at that list we have been truly shafted in the market place haven't we...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,298 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jesus Jackdaw -what the hell are you on?

Joint top of the league - how in the hell can you be out of the title race - even if you had won no games you'd only be 7 points off!

As for Chelsea always getting screwed on transfers, where is that coming from? What other transfers have you lot been screwed on? Dani Alves and.... erm.... eh.... who?

Have you gone insane?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,298 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Also, United always get their man?

Can't wait to see Robben, Ronaldinho, Mikel, Essien, Ballack, Bosingwa, Ramsey, Silva and a host of others line up for United...

iregk wrote: »
    Jackdaw I don't think anyone cares what you think anymore. But to respond I think your way off the mark and far to pessimistic.

Ballack -- in his prime and still class
    Drogs -- in his prime
    Essien -- hasn't even hit his prime
    Cole x2 coming into their best now
    Lamps got him before his prime and he has been class
    Cech - hasn't even hit his prime yet
    Carvalho - was coming into his best
    Gallas - bargain, got him early
    Deco - still in his prime
    Duff - got the best from him and sold him when it was right
    Robben -- got the best out of him and sold him at just the right time when we found out about his injury.
    Claude Mak - got him in his prime. Can't believe you said is past his best, hes 35 for gods sake have some perspective!!!

Yeah looking at that list we have been truly shafted in the market place haven't we...

Indeed ^

Jack - what are you smoking lad? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Boo feckin' hoo!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Boo feckin' hoo!!!!
    Hear Hear , what a load of crap.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ur own medicine doesn't taste too good does it??

Chelsea as a policy have been stealing everyones transfer targets over the last few years. You won't find too many sympathizers here id imagine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Considering that Chelsea have actively stolen Uniteds targets over the last 4 years, and been largely successful, the idea that Chelsea don't get their man but United do is hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,647 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Three words:

Jon. Obi. Mikel.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement