Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody see that program about Psychic Surgeon Healer in Brazil on RTE?

Options
  • 21-07-2005 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Anybody see that program about Psychic Surgeon Healer in Brazil on RTE?

I caught the end of an interesting program on RTE about a month ago about a psychic surgeon- healer in Brazil called John of God. Some of the stuff it showed was amazing he was doing surgeries with no sterilization and nobody got infections even a sceptical doctor was amazed. Most of the surgeries were imaginary surgeries. Some of the patients were Irish as well. He has healed a lot of people apparently he incorporates past doctors and healers when doing his work. It certainly was interesting viewing if you have an open mind. Im sorry i missed the first half of the program. Did any of you guys tape it i would love to watch it in full, PM me if anybody did,

Cheers,
    Bullensroad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I saw it, thought it was very good, very interesting. Sadly no, I didnt tape, but I'm sure it will be repeated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alexandercle

I HAVE THE VIDEO OF THIS PRESENTATION, DURING 2004, GIVEN BY DR. DON NORMAN AT INTERNALTIONAL COUNCIOUS CONFERENCE, ARIZONA

JUST FIND OUT A WAY TO REFORMAT AND UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE, OR WIMP.COM OR OTHERS,...I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH AS MANY AS OPPOSITE.

LET ME KNOW WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR YOU

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement