Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meeting of the Itty Bitty Ti-Breasts Committee!

• 02-03-2013 5:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

"Breasts" doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but I didn't know if what I wanted to write would get beeped out or not :D

I'm calling this meeting of the IBTC, to discuss where I can find the best bra to make my modest assets appear larger and generally more appealing.

I've been wearing the Penneys maximisers so much that I can't go out anymore without wearing one, but I don't think they're the best of what's out there.

I got one from Tesco before and it was AMAZING, but I only have the one and my local Tesco don't seem to do them anymore :confused: And when I'm in other Tescos I never think of looking for them, but I'd love to get my hands on another one because this one's looking a bit worse for wear.

Which brings me to another point... how do you know when to throw a bra out? It's probably obvious but I can never tell whether they're worth keeping or throwing out...

Any help, info or experiences appreciated :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Better suited to here SS

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

M&S has a 2 Cup Sizes Bigger bra that is amazing. Definitely worth trying it on and it comes in some nice colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

pics etc. etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

M&S has a 2 Cup Sizes Bigger bra that is amazing. Definitely worth trying it on and it comes in some nice colours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/2-Sizes-Bigger-Bras/13617200962,en_IE,sc.html

€24. Might be a bit more than you want to pay.

• Advertisement
Advertisement