Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I find quality men's shoes in Dublin?

• 30-06-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Much obliged if I could be given some direction here (Dublin city centre).

Looking for a quality pair of flashy shoes :) Don't mind paying up to 160 ish for a decent pair.

If it helps, I normally wear trousers as opposed to jeans or tracksuit.

If there's a sale on all the better!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Try China Blue just at the Ha'penny bridge on the southside or maybe Schuh on O'Connell St or Jervis SC for some slightly different or funky styles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Asos have some great shoes which are a bit unusual but not crazy so you won't regret dropping €160 on a pair of shoes you won't want to wear in 6 months...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭dingbat

For proper, quality shoes you'll want to start in Boylan's (Royal Hibernian Way, between Grafton St. and Dawson St).

Fitzpatrick's on Grafton St. also carry some decent shoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭ipadzz

Korky's sometimes have decent pairs, though most are for the older 'hush puppy' generation.

House of Fraser have good quality house brand footwear in a variety of styles too

Advertisement