Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pinafores for Winter

• 24-09-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I have seen some women wearning to work classy pinafores that look lovely with leggings/tights and long winter boots. You would get couple of wears out of it during week as can alternate a long sleeve top underneath...

Anyone know where I could fashionable pinafores that I could use for work or even wear casually too

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭skmck

Pinafores are my lifesaver in winter!! They look great, are comfortable and can easily be worn a few days a week.

Next is the best shop to go to for work pinafores and they aren't very expensive. I actually just bought a new one the other day for 45euros. Most of them range from 45-60. I think this is great value for money as I get so much wear out of them.

Believe it or not but Pennys actually do some really nice pinafores too, ive picked up a few there. Although they may not be the best quality, they're cheap!

Hope you find some to suit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I saw a few in Zara last week, esp the TRF section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Pinafores are everywhere at the moment.
    Spotted some yesterday in primark, and oasis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

Yeah I have one that I got In Dunnes, only about €18 & its great!!

Loads in penneys also so you dont need to spend much

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

What kind of tops do people usually wear under the pinafores?
    I'd want long sleeves with a pinafore in the winter!

• Advertisement
Advertisement