Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in starting an Anime & Manga or Gaming Society?

Options
  • 30-08-2015 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Yo, 2nd year computing student here (well going to be). Was a bit disappointed that the college didn't have neither of these societies even though I've met some people with these interests.

Anyone interested in starting one up? If anyone plays video games like league of legends, dota, counter strike or any game I think a gaming society would be a great one to start.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thedumbone

Ello, I would say that gaming society would be greater idea than manga/anime society as there is not a lot of people who actually watch/like anime. If you create gaming society, lmk, I would join (cs:go, lol player herez)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Id be up for the gaming society, going into 1st year Computing

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BlazingBladeDA

Awesome! I'll try get in one of the days this week and try to set things up. What are you guys looking in a gaming society? Online gaming, Lan parties, competitions?

Awesome! I'll try get in one of the days this week and try to set things up. What are you guys looking in a gaming society? Online gaming, Lan parties, competitions?

anything with games :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BlazingBladeDA

If we learn what kind of games people like, it'd be easier to set up things to do y'know

• Advertisement

If we learn what kind of games people like, it'd be easier to set up things to do y'know

I am afraid we won't find out it here, ITT forum is pretty dead.
    Personally, I can play anything on PC, csgo,lol,dota etc. I would prefer cs:go or lol though.

You may want add http://strawpoll.me/5438301 for some results.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Any chance of this happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PharcydeXP

Games : Destiny/Call of Duty

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gemin1

Bumping this thread. Going onto 1st year. I'd play a CS:GO LAN though if it ever happens haha

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DukeAwesome

Has this actually happened? Surprised there was one beforehand :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement