Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheap bass

• 05-11-2004 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

some lad is selling a mexican p bass for 200euro on the buyandsell!!

Fender Guitar.Precision bass, made in Mexico, 2 yrs old, perfect cond, cost €450, sell €200. Contact: 087-2781789.
    Conn and Leinster

i thought i'd alert you guys to it cause if i had the spare cash i'd get it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

damm , i would love to buy it , i have the 200 euros but im just not a fan of precission basses :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

:confused:

at least 40% of every real song you've ever heard has a Precision bass on it. No bells and whistles, granted, but they're a classic instrument.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Could flog the jazz and get that but I really don't like that neck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

except i'm not actually selling thje bass, i just thought it was a great offer so i alerted my good friends at boards to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement