Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which online retailer?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Where'd he get a deal like that?! :confused:
    God really must not like me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

From his mate who payed the same in punt for it and rarely used it. He's about to sell it for what it's worth and get a Mesa F-50. Personally, I'd go for an ENGL.

Is it a 2203? Because I'm looking at the old Jazz bass and the MG15 and both are looking quite flogworthy in the name of tone.

No idea tbh. It's old anyway :D He won't be selling here.

In the words of Lemmy-
    "Old Marshalls don't die, they just blow your ****in' head off!"

• Advertisement

True...

And then came Mesa....

And pissed on Marshall for high gain amplification.

Ever see the original ads for Fender amps? "Distortion free amplification"...

Heh, some selling point that'd be now! I love the low end of Mesa's. It's like being hit by the biggest truck in the world, continuously!

Yeah, something I want from my amp...

• Advertisement

What are you playing at the moment?

LTD M-100 with EMGs/Epiphone Strat/Harley Benton 7 string -> modded Dunlop Wah -> Volume pedla -> Modded DS-1 -> Dan Electro Fish and Chips eq -> Zoom 505-ii (for delay, phaser, etc) -> Harley Benton 80W

Not too shabby. :D I like the M-100. Could use something with serious low end. And I'd say the EMG's give it a nice tone too.

Nicest guitar I have. That thing sings with new strings on it :) I'd like a neck through though. Oh, I'm making one :D

Nice. I'd love to be able to do all that stuff. Love to have the time. :rolleyes: Ah well, school will come to an end, and then there's college, then I can take out a fake mortgage and live off that while I bum around playing guitar. Then the bank will cop on and I'll flee the country. Now that is what you call a plan! :D

Hmmm, mind if I steal that plan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Or you could just sell out? ;)

No. Wait. Don't sell out. Who needs millions of €€€ and hot and cold running chicks? :confused:

Help yourself! Just don't make it too blatant. I want to be able to pull it off in ten years time! :p

Doctor J wrote:
    Or you could just sell out? ;)

No. Wait. Don't sell out. Who needs millions of €€€ and hot and cold running chicks? :confused:

Your ideas intruige me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Help yourself! Just don't make it too blatant. I want to be able to pull it off in ten years time! :p

Good stuff. I'll see what I can do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement