Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Gig Buddy.

Options
  • 03-04-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Okay, maybe this is odd, but I am looking for someone who would want to join me at local Wexford Gig's.

While I can't play an instrument or sing, I am totally obsessed with music.

Unfortunately none of my friends share my interested and aren't bothered going so see someone playing live. (And if we go, they end up in the beer garden talking. :rolleyes: )

The music scene here is very good with local acts and musicians travelling through Wexford.

I am always raging when I can't not go to see an act, so if someone here is in the same position feel free to send me a private message.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭bohspunks

Come along to this, always lots of friendly people at new ross gigsTuesday April 29th New Ross CDP, Barrack Lane, byob, 8.30 with Killer Dogz, DJ Fracture, The Blackmail House, 5 euro

Advertisement