Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANTI-big brother society plausible?????

Options
  • 04-06-2002 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

ah well now big brother what a great show eh watchin ppl in some house walkin around with such interesting problems as wots for dinner and why wont my syphilus go away.......so great that i want to make a society against it something based on the KKK cept without the whole racism but i like the hoods cos dey look cool any ideas anyone???????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Heh heh. I'll join.

Big Brother got it wrong from the start. Big Brother is supposed to watch us, not be watched by us.

We could have, like secret meetings with big fires and maybe, just maybe, get drunk and play ping pong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭neohoki

all i know now is i've found my vice president (ping pong and drunkness what a great mix)

okay so its now also a bring back invader zim(a great program hwich has been cnacelled) as well as anti-big brother boo low quality TV YEY death sports :) eg. toilet diving

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You could have, like, a world with no Big Brother. Or with, you know, nothing but Big Brother.

I for one would not like to live in the former :D (though the latter could get scary)

you hafta tihnk what the world is coming to have we gotten so bored with our modern lives that all we wanna watch when we go home is people living at home??? have a look on the big brother forum and see how people talk about stoopid things that happened that if they happened in reall ife would just be pointless but since its on tv its hilarious

• Advertisement
Advertisement