Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old WWF/WWE VHS and DVD

Options
  • 13-01-2016 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there much of a market these days for old WWF VHS (1992 to 2000) or DVD's with everything being on the network.

I've a fair amount of old stuff that hasn't been looked at in years and might look at off loading them.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I've no idea what the markets like but if your interested in try to sell such things check out this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057514832

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Just wondering is there much of a market these days for old WWF VHS (1992 to 2000) or DVD's with everything being on the network. I've a fair amount of old stuff that hasn't been looked at in years and might look at off loading them.

Much smaller these days (checking on eBay) but if you've full years of VHS/DVDs it'd be worth selling as a bundle.

The 'saving grace' for selling DVDs/VHS is the Network still has blurs of WWF logos (they were pretty lazy to put up whatever just to put it up) and there isn't any PPV extras.

Before the network Id get great prices for WWF/WWE DVDs that I sell on adverts but I have everything marked down to a fiver each now and I'm finding it hard to shift them.

Suppose thats adverts as well though. I could put a DVD up for 20 cent and someone would offer 5 cent on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

If you have a list, I'd probably take 90% of them off you. Is it all WWE or are there other promotions?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Mod note: No bartering on thread - please make an adverts ad and post it in the thread BH listed (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057514832) or PM each other. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Cheers Jay. I'll never let go of my tapes!

Advertisement