Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH

Options
  • 20-06-2015 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭

There's a mod in AH who hasn't posted anything anywhere in the last ten months.
    What's the deal there?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No idea. It's none of my business, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

No idea. It's none of my business, tbh.

Why reply to the thread then if it's irrelevant to you?
    It's relevant to people who post in AH.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Missed the point did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

Missed the point did you?

That it's none of my business? No, I got that.
    Why are you having a go at me? I only asked a question. There are privacy issues here, I didn't start this thread out of nosiness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Busy in real life (TM) probably. Not for me to say because I was a mod there at the time but hope all is okay for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I agree, there are privacy issues. The mod in question has the right to their privacy and there are plenty of other mods on the forum so questioning the absence of one serves no useful purpose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement