Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dose anyone have a Hitler Cat?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

hahaha the likeness is uncanny :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

My grandmother used to have one and he was so adorable :) I saw the article about them in the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

We have one of them roaming around in the neighborhood :D

But he is too shy, couldn't get a pic of him taken yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Ha! Ha! Thats one of my favourite kitty websites :D
    http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

My cat looks more like Fred Astair :D
    Kitty2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Smeefa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

We are feeding a feral (now neutered) cat and Hitler was his original name due to a tash, we have since changed it to Ronnie following objections from the youngest member of the house. Camera out of action at the moment will post soon as mended. I didn't realise they were a phenomenon all by themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Rochester wrote: »
    We are feeding a feral (now neutered) cat and Hitler was his original name due to a tash, we have since changed it to Ronnie following objections from the youngest member of the house. Camera out of action at the moment will post soon as mended. I didn't realise they were a phenomenon all by themselves.

"Ronnie" Great name! :D

Advertisement