Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned again :(

Options
  • 12-06-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

I've been banned for saying:
    I don't think we're allowed talk about the Nazis on this site, quite right too.

Bans will get handed out if you talk about the Nazis as far as I know.

Imagine that, I actually agreed that it is wrong to talk about the Nazis and was warning people that they'll be banned for so doing.
    Dear Neutronale,

You have been banned from History & Heritage for one week for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.

We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

jonniebgood1

Many things said on the board cause me stress but that's ok according to our lord and master :rolleyes:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you wish to contest your ban, please do so in the Dispute Resolution forum. If you have a specific issue with the moderation of a forum then please start a thread in Help Desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement