Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to buy a "real" Christmas Tree in around Limerick city

• 20-12-2011 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Any ideas on where to buy a "real" Christmas Tree in around Limerick city?

Not selling them in Cratloe apparently, the lads at Ivans are not around since the weekend, Woodies and B&Q sold out too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

I was around a lot of the city yesterday and didn't see any "real" trees for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Bought mine in eastway on ballysimon, behind O'Mara's last week, not sure if they are still selling them but worth a try!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

We picked a decent one up at the old Chartbusters store in the Crescent SC for €35. Some garden center has the place leased for the festive season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

fitzgerald flowers had some at the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,371 ✭✭✭✭phog

Check some of the older threads on this forum, I think there's two already on Christmas Trees.

• Advertisement
Advertisement