Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 13 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,671 ✭✭✭nerd69

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Game should be over. Shocking in the red zone as usual...

would you have taken this score before the game though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Feck off Pitbull

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Not only are the cowboys losing they get subjected to this **** at half time.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Not only are the cowboys losing they get subjected to this **** at half time.

let them have it its the closest they will get to a Super Bowl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

As much as Cecil on Sky is entertaining, for all his huffing and puffing he doesn't really say much. He's the total opposite to Shaun Gayle.

Also, this is the worst half time thing I've ever seen. WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHY IS HE SUDDENLY EVERYWHERE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

As usual the Salavation Army Red pot yokey in Dallas is the bottom of the barrel for NFL on field entertainment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

I didn't think it was possible of being worse than the Cowboys defense in the first half. And then Pitbull came on stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Shaun. Having none of the slag. There's analysis for doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

This is the worst called offensive game I have seen all season from any team (Dallas). Astonishing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Billy86 wrote: »
    This is the worst called offensive game I have seen all season from any team (Dallas). Astonishing stuff.

Anybody would think they were the ones winning 23-7, not only that but 2 drives blown by players not on the same page on third down. Poor coaching.

• Advertisement

well ****

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Huge stop there. Get a nice 7 here please lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,659 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Thats the game right there. Great run from McCoy, but the Eagles did their best to let Dallas back into it. They just paid for not taking their opportunities.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Hopefully the Cowboys throw a pass or two now, down by 20 points and they've only thrown 12 passes half way through the third.

going throughout them like butter. i now the short week will have been a factor but its pretty obvious that the cowboys d is in bits and I'm not sure what they can do to rectify this for the return fixture in two weeks time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Disappointed with how one sided this has been. Looks like game there.

Happy with the defence and the rushing game. Sanchez hasn't done much wrong either. Good signs for the game against The Seahawks

"dallas is legit this year"
    "dallas has the best o-line in the league"
    "dallas will win the division because philly can't stop there offense"
    "the packers game has shown that dallas is the best team in the nfl east"
    "dallas will win because they have a better qb,rb,wrs,o-line and defense"

.......................today is a good day **** the cowboys :D

very few things in this world more satisfying than and angry dallas fan pulling a hissy fit
    http://i.imgur.com/vrCWroU.png

• Advertisement

nerd69 wrote: »
    "dallas is legit this year"
    "dallas has the best o-line in the league"
    "dallas will win the division because philly can't stop there offense"
    "the packers game has shown that dallas is the best team in the nfl east"
    "dallas will win because they have a better qb,rb,wrs,o-line and defense"

.......................today is a good day **** the cowboys :D

I'd cool the jets a bit, wait til they have 10days rest insted of 3 days when they play in the linc.

lbj666 wrote: »
    I'd cool the jets a bit, wait til they have 10days rest insted of 3 days when they play in the linc.

They had the same amount of rest as the Eagles and are at home...

thats not an excuse both teams had the same rest time and we had to travel to dallas. not getting carried away season wise yet but i dispise the fact that dallas fans overhype there team every year that level of arrogance is earned teams like green bay and the pats can get away with it not the fecking 8-8s

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    They had the same amount of rest as the Eagles and are at home...

Oh no doubt the eagles are fitter and better conditioned but having a 10 day rest certainly levels the playing field a bit more.

nerd69 wrote: »
    very few things in this world more satisfying than and angry dallas fan pulling a hissy fit
    http://i.imgur.com/vrCWroU.png
    Haha that made my night!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Haha that made my night!

priceless isn't it :D

Oh no doubt the eagles are fitter and better conditioned but having a 10 day rest certainly levels the playing field a bit more.
    Assuming this goes the way I think it will (Eagles beating The Giants and Redskins) Cowboys have to win every match to make the Play-Offs as Division Winners. I think most people knew whoever won tonight would probably go onto win the division. Both teams will make play-offs though. I'm confident we can take the Cowboys at the Linc.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Assuming this goes the way I think it will (Eagles beating The Giants and Redskins) Cowboys have to win every match to make the Play-Offs as Division Winners. I think most people knew whoever won tonight would probably go onto win the division. Both teams will make play-offs though. I'm confident we can take the Cowboys at the Linc.

Ya the eagles are in a very good situation tie breaker wise for the division. But the division is far from won yet. Lose against the Seahawks next week and we are back to where we were at the start of today.

Ya the eagles are in a very good situation tie breaker wise for the division. But the division is far from won yet. Lose against the Seahawks next week and we are back to where we were at the start of today.
    No we will still have the division lead on tie breaker (this is assuming the Cowboys win as well as us loseing) also I wouldn't be so confident of us waking over the skins and Giants you never know in the NFC East

• Advertisement

Do you mean gives Dallas a better chance against a better team?

Advertisement