Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 13 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,830 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Like a bunch of fairies out there prancing around the receivers. Then congratulating each other when they eventually make a tackle after a 15 yard gain.

Pure embarrassing.

Tucker surely can't stand over this performance? I mean, Cutler actually did ok, even the int was aresult of being forced into saving the team from the D mistakes. Icould script the press conference: everyone worked well during the week, we didn't execute, that starts with me, the answers are in the building, we have to find a way to improve. And so on. Season over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Like a bunch of fairies out there prancing around the receivers. Then congratulating each other when they eventually make a tackle after a 15 yard gain.

Pure embarrassing.

At least you're not the worst team to play in Ford Field this week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

That was such a pathetic play on 3rd and 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Kind of academic, but I thought you do go for it there. Ah, we'll just wave the white flag instead...

What the **** are the commentators going on about? We're a better team at home with our crowd and out field? We have an even worse home record than away, ourcrowd boos the team and we slide and slip and injure ourselves every time we're on the surface. These lads are just spoofers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

phatkev wrote: »
    At least you're not the worst team to play in Ford Field this week!!

I'd nearly rather be the jets, least they don't have 18m a season for next two years tied up in their qb.

Cutler did okay tonight but it's hard to throw interceptions on screen passes, which have been every second pass. Horrible horrible play calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

Very satisfying performance from the Lions.
    The first time the offence has woken up since the opening game against the Giants. Badly needed after the disasters at Arizona & New England.
    Hopefully now, they can bring it to the last game for the division, against Green bay.

Another gem: the bears D struggle against top quarter backs. Since when is Stafford a top quarterback? Since he came across Tucker? Our D MAKES quarterbacks, we are a great confidence boost for teams in a funk. Not so bad that we are overlooked, but certainly not going to upset anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

I'd nearly rather be the jets.

dont be so silly:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Whenever I think Chicago might be competitive, they end up leaving me facepalming. Decent performance from the Lions. Probably were due a good offensive performance, and not much better chance to get it done than against the Bears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Terrific opening drive by the eagles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

YES! Looking comfortable so far. Good drive by The Eagles. We should be putting pressure on a defence that has been mediocre this year

• Registered Users Posts: 39,557 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Terrific opening drive by the eagles.

Damn it. I'm nearly home but I'm liking this post. I get the feeling much fun for our offense.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Damn it. I'm nearly home but I'm liking this post. I get the feeling much fun for our offense.

The Sanchise with a rushing TD, theres nothing he cant do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭dave13

If for this quick tempo team that was a very quick drive. McCoy,Sproles and Sanchez making yards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Some great moves by Murray on this drive so fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Beautiful from The Eagles. Two absolutely sublime drives.

Beautiful drive from the Eagles.

Eagles have definitely come to play tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 39,557 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Walked in the door and saw the Eagles second TD. I think I'm going to enjoy this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,670 ✭✭✭nerd69

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Walked in the door and saw the Eagles second TD. I think I'm going to enjoy this game.

haha ya just woke up at my desk (bloody college) I'm very very happy now

christ i should go back to bed talk about timeing :mad:

Sanchez lucky that fumble was recovered.

Makes the best of his luck then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Dallas's D has gotten about 5 minutes of rest since they were last on the field and they were already knackered on the last drive. Could get ugly for them if the offence doesn't start putting together some long drives.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Looked like Church was pushed into his own man there.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Looked like Church was pushed into his own man there.

Thought that myself. Eagles in a great position now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Ill be happy if the Cowboys lose (obviously) but I might punch myself for changing my pick :)

Great play by Boykin. Massive turnover.

this game is going just about as well as possible so far i knew we would be able to beat there defense but I'm shocked that murray is not having a field day with us

anyone else's gamepads keep stopping?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Game should be over. Shocking in the red zone as usual...

Advertisement