Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yakuza dead souls

• 14-09-2012 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

I have just finished yakuza dead souls and i absolutely loved it.
    Yakuza dead souls , a spin off to one of my favourite game series of all time takes the zombie genre and goes beserk and wacky all the way through.
    Perhaps some of the funniest scripts of any videogame and expanding komorucho with little additionals to cutscenes and character models.

It is a game without its flaws , most noticeable is it somewhat awkward camera at times but never felt like a game breaker, other is the serious never really felt truly updated over the 5 games but that didnt hurt me neither.

This game got somewhat bashed by gaming journalist which i couldnt understand why , alot of games that get hyped for having a terrible script and never feeling like you are apart of the city but still get a load of fans and get hype .

Im writing this for two reasons 1. I want more people who are ps3 users to play this game and 2. I want to express my love for yakuza series

To anybody who has being turned off by this game i urge you to pick it up , like binary domain its very cheap and if you want a blast through wacky story fun and amazing bang for your money i suggest you get this game

If you never played yakuza before i hope you play it , the spiritual successor to shenmue has a great in depth story that will keep you hooked and imo its the only game series on the market that makes you feel like you are part of japan

So many laugh out loud moments and blazing guns gameplay not once i felt bored

I hope i encouraged you to try it , if not well then enjoy the rest of your weekend

Thank you for reading

:D

Advertisement