Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirror Sub Question

Options
  • 03-01-2005 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

If I order a Prem Plus match will it be on both the main Sky box and my Mirror subscription Sky+ box?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 DAVE22

Yes You Get It On Both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭Brian017

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

Are you totally sure Dave? I always thought if you ordered individual matches, they are treated as PPV events, and are therefore unlocked ONLY to the box you order it on? And if you order it on a second box, even with multiroom, you are charged full price again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 DAVE22

I Have Multiroom And I Get Premplus On The Two Different Boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

But did you order a PremPlus season ticket? If you do this, then afaik you will get it on all boxes. But if Brian orders an individual match through PPV, it should only come in on the box he orders it on. Box Office movies are the same, so I'm told (never had any experience with box office - big rip off if you ask me)

• Advertisement
Advertisement