Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Help

Options
  • 21-03-2015 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Just wondering if I'd be eligible for home support. Recently separated, working fulltime & finding it tough going caring for 2 young children, one of whom is autistic. Would be ok if I hadn't mangled my shoulder last year in a car crash & its plated & pinned together. Hard to keep up with housework & general maintenance when my son can wreck the place seemingly in seconds & takes me all night to clear up as my arm gets so achy & weak.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Martina you will need to get information from your gp and the Dept of Health and Social Security. People can give you information about their own experiences here but that does not mean your situation would be exactly the same. H&SS can tell you the requirements, and your gp can offer support documentation, that is the only way you will get definite information. I hope you can get some help.

Advertisement