Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr James Reilly and his unpaid debts

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TNS Radio

Not trying to hit a nerve here, straight question. If there are no provisions in the constitution for the office of sheriff, and therefore nothing to delineate or outline the powers of said office, how can such an office that yields such impetus be used to effect people to the point of forced removal from their dwellings when there are articles in the constitution that specify against such action.
    How can an office not mentioned by or in the constitution override the constitution ?

Kind Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Enough with the "freeman on the land" stuff. That someone is unable to understand how law arises or disagrees with the basis of it doesn't make it inapplicable, and until such time as a "freeman" advocate manages to actually win a case on the basis of his/her beliefs, the legal and political value of such arguments can be approximated by adding "ure" to the first word.

Please read the rules of the forum before blasting me with objections, because the forum rules also apply whether you personally accept them or not.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TNS Radio

Seeking Clarification,

Scofflaw, were you addressing my postings, I ask as seemingly I have received an infraction which I find confusing as I made references to the constitution and it's content only. I am no adherent of the so Called "Freeman on the Land Bullcrap" for the record

Kind regards

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

TNS Radio wrote: »
    Seeking Clarification,

Scofflaw, were you addressing my postings, I ask as seemingly I have received an infraction which I find confusing as I made references to the constitution and it's content only. I am no adherent of the so Called "Freeman on the Land Bullcrap" for the record

Kind regards

The question you asked is outside the remit of the politics board, the site has a legal discussion board for detailed constitutional law queries and discussion. Plus it's completely off topic to James Reilly and his debts! Any more questions, pm the mods or use the discussion on the rules thread on the main page.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Advertisement