Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary change of address - too late?

Options
  • 25-04-2015 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Just wondering if it's too late to fill out an RFA3 form to get me voting address changed in time for the Marriage referendum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

The 5th may is the closing date for inclusion in the register so I presume that covers change of address too?

The 5th may is the closing date for inclusion in the register so I presume that covers change of address too?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,871 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Cathalog wrote: »
    Just wondering if it's too late to fill out an RFA3 form to get me voting address changed in time for the Marriage referendum?

No. The 5th May is the cut off date

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Cathalog

Thank you both.

Zoey, you managed to do a quad-post. That's impressive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,529 ✭✭✭baldbear

I filled in a rfa2&3 form sent it back to Fingal 3 weeks ago and they never received it. Fairly annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Trisha_H

baldbear wrote: »
    I filled in a rfa2&3 form sent it back to Fingal 3 weeks ago and they never received it. Fairly annoyed.

I sent mine in roughly the same time and haven't heard anything and I'm still not listed, so I've no idea if they got mine or not. :/

Cathalog wrote: »
    Thank you both.

Zoey, you managed to do a quad-post. That's impressive :D

Ha sorry about that! How many times do you think this one will post?:-D

Advertisement