Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replace Ford CD6000 radio in Ford Fiesta 2006 with aftermarket stereo

Options
  • 30-12-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm wondering can ye help.

I have a 2006 Ford Fiesta and am looking to replace the factory CD6000 radio with an aftermarket stereo.

I'm looking to buy a Double Din with Bluetooth and usb options preferably from a place that takes one 4 all gift vouchers (e.g Halfords/Amazon) as I have one for €250. I would really appreciate some recommendations and some help with any converter cables that I may need. Also I would like to hook up the steering wheel volume and track forward controls to this new stereo also.

Apologies for not linking to photos but Boards won't let me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Afaik, with Fords you can't connect any aftermarket radio to the steering controls.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

Double Din wont fit in a ford unless you hack the dash otherwise you need to go for a single din with a Facia fitting insert kit these can be got on ebay or in Halfords also you will need a wiring harness specific to the stereo also a aerial connection converter.
    loads of nice bluetooth head units out there Jvc sony Pioneer etc

Steering controls adaptors need to be bought separatley budget around €50-100 fo this.

P.s. link above is just an example you need to ensure its for your specific model asking sellers on ebay

Advertisement